I founded Littlejohn Law in 2012, and since then my firm has worked to ensure that all of our clients receive personal and professional attention so that they can make well-informed decisions. No matter how many clients we have, our mission is to help you make a well-informed decision regarding your needs. Legal issues can have a big impact on your life, especially when you are dealing with land or business disputes, and you need an attorney who will care as much as you do and fight for you when you need someone on your side. When you retain Littlejohn Law, you can expect to have the support of your own Legal Dream Team.
In our experience, some people contact a lawyer because of a “personal problem” which turns into a “legal” problem. The keystone of our process at Littlejohn Law is providing clients with information and resources to understand the true nature of the difficulties they face and to identify the best resolution for their problems. Too many attorneys ignore this crucial foundation; we never do. We put our resources, guides, audio and video recordings, and other tools in our clients’ hands from the very start—along with our best advice—so those clients are empowered with the information to make well-considered decisions.
Cases We Accept
Littlejohn Law is a full-service transactional and litigation law firm serving Steubenville, Ohio, and the surrounding area. We accept cases in a variety of practice areas, including the following:
- Real Estate Transactions. You want your real estate deals—whether you are the buyer or the seller—to be ironclad. Work with our attorneys to protect your interests and avoid costly mistakes and pitfalls.
- Real Estate Litigation. When a contractor fails to build to your satisfaction or the other side backs out, our legal team goes to bat for you.
- Estate Planning. When you are ready to get your affairs in order, our estate planning team can help you develop wills, trusts, advanced directives, and more to ensure that your wishes are carried out.
- Business Transactions. From the formation of a business through legal audits and more, we can meet all of your small business legal needs. Big companies have the benefit of having their legal counsel available; we bring that to small businesses. Our business packages give you access to our network, both inside and outside the practice of law.
- Business Litigation. Contract breaches, disputes, and even lawsuits can bring down your small business unless you have an experienced legal team on your side.
- Personal Injury. When you are injured in a car accident, your life can be turned upside down. Our personal injury services will ensure that the insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you.
Whether you are a farmer planning to sell your land and retire, a young businessperson with dreams of having a national franchise, or anyone else with legal needs, Littlejohn Law can help.
When you retain Littlejohn Law, we expect you to hold our Ohio law firm to a higher standard of quality. We want to build strong, professional, healthy relationships with our clients, and we want you to be completely satisfied with our representation and services, and happy to have us on your side.
The issues or disputes that cause you to need an attorney can be stressful, but hiring a lawyer shouldn’t be. You have a lot of options when looking for a lawyer in the eastern Ohio Valley, but we think Littlejohn Law should be your first stop. We are committed to helping you accomplish your goals and addressing your legal needs—because what matters to you matters to us.