Edward is a husband, father, and martial artist.
“Excellence Comes Standard” is the phrase that comes to mind when thinking about Edward L. Littlejohn, Jr. He is constantly working to improve his clients' experiences with his law firm and raising the bar on the quality of services that his office provides.
He believes that hard-working people deserve unparalleled legal services—especially in difficult times. He learned early on in the practice of law that the more information his clients have, the better decisions they can make. And people who are in the difficult situations need access to information so that they can make a well-informed decision. Focusing on Real Estate, Business, Estate Planning, and Personal Injury has allowed him to become well-versed in each area.
Most people who meet Attorney Edward Littlejohn, ask if he’s related to the “karate guy,” or they wonder why he keeps calling them “sir or ma’am.” Well, it's his martial arts teaching of Discipline and Respect, which is also something that sets him apart from other attorneys.
This has helped him to develop the Littlejohn Law Success System to help clients solve their legal problems:
- Find the Answers: if this were a puzzle, there would be a solution.
- Win First, Then Go to Trial – do the legwork now.
- Always Be Teaching – whether it’s inside or outside of the law.
- Outwork the Competition – this case is our most important case.
- Build, Train, and Use the Team – teamwork makes the dream work.
- Begin With the End in Mind – what do we want to accomplish here.
- Remember the Core Values – this helps us live “life to the fullest.”
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Author of Consumer Guides
- Ohio Estate Planning Secrets – What Some Lawyers Don't Want You to Know
- Ohio Real Estate Litigation – Fighting for What’s Yours
- Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Business – and Knowing When to Get One Onboard
- Ohio Valley Lawyer Reveals the 25 Ways to Wreck your Car Accident Injury Claim
More About Ohio Attorney Edward Littlejohn Jr.
Immediately upon graduating, Edward became an assistant prosecuting attorney for Jefferson County, Ohio where he has taken many cases to a jury trial.
Outside of the legal world, Edward enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter, and dog Courage. He teaches and trains in martial arts in his parents' martial arts studio, where they help people develop the “Yes, I Can” attitude. He also helps small business owners grow their business so they can “Live Life to the Fullest.”
Check Out Edward at the 2016 Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio where he earned a Silver Medal in Brazilian Jujitsu.