Ohio Estate Planning Secrets - What Some Lawyers Don't Want You to Know
Ohio Estate Planning Secrets addresses some false ideas people often have when looking into the process of inheritance and protecting their assets after death. If you’re looking to get your affairs in order, plan out your future division of assets, or are simply curious about what may be true and what may be false when it comes to estate planning, this guide can be a great starting point. We’ve created a Free book that can guide you through the Estate Planning process in an easy and simple way. It may also answer many questions that you may have about Estate Planning.
In all honesty, drafting your own Estate Plan is usually not the best idea. Leaving it up to chance isn’t either, but you may not need to hire a lawyer. If you’re looking to get your affairs in order, plan out your future division of assets so that there’s no fighting, or if you’re just curious about the Estate Planning process, then this guide is a great starting point.
This guide was written specifically with Ohio Valley Residents in mind, you’ll learn:
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (page 2)
- Wills, Trusts, and Medicaid (page 6)
- The 6 Should Ask Questions (page 9)
- The Probate Process Revealed (page 11)
- 3 Common Ways to Avoid Probate (page 13)
- Myths about Trusts (page 14)
- And much more!
Ohio Estate Planning Secrets will answer these important questions:
- Does my will transfer all of my property?
- What is probate vs. non-probate property?
- What does an Executor do?
- How can I avoid going Nursing home broke?
- What is Medicaid Planning?
- Is it time to update my will?
- Who pays my estate taxes and other bills?
- How does Probate Court work?
- Is there any way to avoid Probate Court?
- Everything is going to my spouse, is that enough Estate Planning?
Simply fill out the form below, and we will drop your hard copy in the mail right away. Or Call (740) 457-1500 Today.