Business owners need a legal team they can count on to handle complex business issues, but—even more importantly—they need a team that will become familiar with their business goals and objectives and provide reliable, informed advice in that context. Attorney Edward Littlejohn and his team become familiar with their clients’ businesses so that when problems and opportunities arise, clients won’t have to hope their attorneys understand the context. Instead, our clients know that we understand their business and how best to get them through the legal hurdles and back to running their business.
When it Comes to Business Transactions, Our Business Attorneys Do it All
Littlejohn Law is a full-service business law firm—from the initial formation of your corporate entity through legal transactions, contracts, and litigation, we are the only law firm your business needs. We apply our years of experience and expertise to the following legal processes:
- Business entity formation. We will help you determine which type of entity makes the most sense for you—a corporation, LLC, partnerships, etc.—and assist in the formation process.
- Business litigation. We represent businesses involved in serious litigation matters, such as breach of contract, fraud, employee disputes, and more, when the expected damages are in excess of $100,000. Contact us for an assessment of your case.
- Business acquisitions. Whether you are buying, selling, merging, or divesting assets, our legal team represents your interests throughout the process.
- Contract review and analysis. A business is only as strong as its legal agreements. We review your contracts and offer analysis and feedback to ensure their legal integrity.
- Contract drafting. Our drafting services include the following types of documents: purchase/sales agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, partnership/joint venture agreements, shareholder and/or operating agreements, and other general business contracts.
- Contract negotiation. You can be a talented businessperson without being a skilled negotiator. As your legal representative, we will negotiate on your behalf.
- Registered agent services. As your registered agent in Ohio, we can receive official government notifications, tax documents, and notices of lawsuits on your behalf.
- Legal audits. Our legal auditing services can identify legal threats to your business and help you rectify them before they disrupt your operations.
- Real Estate Transactions. There are many moving parts involved in commercial real estate transactions, and you can trust us to handle them all.
Whether you choose to hire us as your general legal counsel or prefer to work with us on a per-service basis, we will handle any legal issue you are facing with skill and efficiency.
We Empower Business Owners to Make Educated Decisions
The keystone of our process at Littlejohn Law is to educate and support our clients in their understanding of the legal issue they are facing. Rather than taking the approach that we know what’s best for you, we provide information and resources so that you see the whole legal picture and can make informed decisions for yourself with our guidance. Our goal is to create a relationship with our clients that is built on a foundation of mutual understanding. We want you to understand basic legal considerations and we want to understand your underlying business philosophy and long-term goals. Working as a partnership, we feel we can exceed your expectations as we help you grow, protect, and defend your business.
Contact Our Ohio Business Attorneys Today
As a smart businessperson, you know it is important to shop around before deciding on a property, supplier, distributor, or service provider. We believe you should be able to do the same when choosing a legal team. That is why we offer a telephone consultation to all prospective clients. You will have an opportunity to describe your legal needs and hear what we have to offer. We will discuss several options for securing our services—from a single, straightforward transaction to a long-term general counsel arrangement—to find what will work best for you. Call us at 740-346-2899 or fill out the form on this page to schedule your consultation. We think you will be happy with what we have to say. We look forward to hearing from you!