The law is very complicated, and when you face a serious legal dispute, you need someone who will have your back and fight to get the justice you deserve. At Littlejohn Law, we are in a unique position to leverage our knowledge and experience to help clients facing significant legal issues. We take pride in not only fighting for what’s right but in doing the right thing for our clients. If you are struggling with a legal challenge and feel like you have nowhere else to turn, contact us to find out if we can help.
Legal Challenges We May Accept
If you are currently a client or have used our legal services in the past, you might think of us immediately when you are facing an unrelated legal challenge. After all, you know us and trust us already. Or perhaps you got our name from a friend or family member who was happy with our estate planning services and are wondering if we take other kinds of cases as well. Because of our commitment to helping anyone who has been wronged, we will consider taking cases such as the following:
- Personal injury. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a catastrophic crash that was not your fault, we want to hear about it. We welcome victims of motorcycle, commercial truck, car, pedestrian, and bicycle crashes whose injuries require extensive medical treatment and result in long-term or permanent disability.
- Business transactions. As a business owner himself, Ed Littlejohn has a great deal of experience with a variety of business legal matters including, formation, transactions, contracts, and litigation. If your business is involved in a major legal dispute with a potential value of at least $100,000, give us a call.
- Other interesting cases. The bottom line is that we want to help you with your serious legal problem. If you are facing a legal challenge, we want to talk to you. We will listen to your situation and let you know if we think we can add value to your case.
Why trust us with a legal matter that is outside our normal scope? Because we are committed to our clients and to justice, and that commitment crosses practice area boundaries.
Our Client Advocacy Is Unmatched
Littlejohn Law is known throughout Ohio for the work we do helping people with sticky probate situations, writing custom estate plans, and dealing with all kinds of real estate matters. These areas are the bread and butter of our law firm, and we are tenacious and committed to this work. As probate, estate planning, and real estate attorneys, our team has many years of experience as:
- Litigators. We know our way around a courtroom and never hesitate to litigate a matter if that’s what will get our clients the best outcome. We are skilled at gathering evidence and building a strong case, regardless of what kind of case it is. Fighting for justice in court is in our DNA.
- Negotiators. Often, the best course of action when fighting another party is to reach an agreement that is fair to our clients but avoids the delays and drama of a trial. We are skilled at negotiating with insurance companies and corporate lawyers and will always take this approach first to get you the justice you deserve.
- Advocates. No matter what kind of legal matter we are talking about, our first priority is to help our clients understand all of their options and to support them in securing a positive outcome. We advocate for our clients with insurance adjusters, lawyers, competing business owners, landlords, and more.
- Legal scholars. We know Ohio law inside and out, whether we are talking about personal injury, real estate, business statutes, or probate and estate planning. You do not have to doubt for a second that we are prepared to handle your legal challenge.
While we are confident in our ability to represent you in a variety of legal matters, we also know when a case is not right for us. If we decide that someone else could represent you better with a particular challenge, we will help you find the right lawyer for your case.
Contact Littlejohn Law to Discuss Your Case
As our founding attorney, Ed Littlejohn, says, “It’s a shame that we have to sue to get people to do the right thing.” It is a shame, but it’s also what we do. We hold people accountable when they refuse to take responsibility.
Do you need help with a serious legal challenge? Call our office today at 740.346.2899 or fill out the contact form on this page to discuss the details. We look forward to hearing from you!