Attorney Edward Littlejohn discusses the inner workings of probate court in Ohio with Associate Attorney Jeffrey Menoski in this helpful video. As they explain, the goal of any good estate plan is to protect as many assets as possible from probate court because it is a lengthy and costly process.
When you request access to this free webinar, you will find out how protecting assets from probate is part of our estate planning process. In addition, you will get answers to all the questions you didn’t know you had about probate, including:
- What are probate vs. non-probate assets?
- What is the purpose of the probate court?
- What do I have to do when a close loved one dies?
- How do my deceased loved one’s bills get paid?
- What is a release of administration vs a full administration?
- What are some problems that can arise during probate?
Edward and Jeffery manage to cover all of these topics and many more in this 25-minute video. Please provide your contact information on this page and we will send you a link to this informative video right away.