Register to Win a Complimentary Will-Based Estate Plan as a Special Gift for attending the Long Term Care Seminar at the Steubenville Public Library
So, what do you get if you win a Complimentary Will-Based Estate Plan?
- Last Will & Testament – this serves as the foundation of all Estate Planning. It determines who will inherit under the Will and who will be responsible for taking care of everything when you’re gone.
- Financial Power of Attorney – comes into place in situations where you are no longer able to make financial decisions for yourself and designates someone to act as your financial agent.
- Healthcare Power of Attorney – comes into place in situations where you are no longer able to make health decisions on your behalf. This designates someone to make health care decisions and work with your health care providers.
- Appointment of Funeral Representative – allows you to appoint someone to handle your funeral needs including important matters like cremation.
- Survivorship Deed – allows you to give your children an interest in your property. This designation allows you to keep your home out of probate court.
- Beneficiary Designations – a review of all Beneficiary Designations to ensure that your plan will work.
- 3 Year Plan Review – every 3 years you meet with our team to discuss changes that your family has experienced, which may impact your plan.
- Complimentary Financial Future Advisory Meeting – you’ll meet with a Financial Advisor to discuss action items that you can take now to protect your financial future.
Total Value $3,500.00
The Winner will be announced Friday February 25, 2022.
We hope you found the presentation helpful!
*Tri-State Financial Services is located at 255 North 3rd Street, Steubenville, Ohio 43952.
*Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC, a Broker/Dealer and registered investement adviser, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from and other named entity.
*For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, alwasys consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
*Edward Littlejohn is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC.