In this video, which is about 34 minutes long, Attorney Edward Littlejohn talks with his executive assistant, Megan Reed, about some of the most common questions she gets from people who call the firm with a probate concern. Ed offers insight and advice on a number of these questions, including:
- What is the difference between an estate administrator and the executor of a will?
- What kind of assets have to go through probate and what kind do not?
- Why is it important to have a trust?
- What is a pour-over will?
- How can an attorney help with probate?
- How does estate planning help protect assets from probate?
- What if my loved one had assets in another state?
Have we piqued your interest?
If you’re looking for some good, basic information about what probate is and why estates have to be probated in Ohio, fill out the form on this page to get an instant link to the video.