Operating a business in today’s complex regulatory and litigious environment can be a challenge. Whether forming a startup business, acquiring an ongoing business or simply managing day to day operations, you’ll need a legal advisor you can count onto avoid problems and maximize your business opportunities.
We provide legal help to meet the specific needs of you or your business. Whether you need help with a complex lawsuit or something simpler, we are here for you. While many of our clients avail themselves of Littlejohn Law’s comprehensive General Counsel Services, some clients prefer a flat or hourly fee, per services agreement. If so, the team at Littlejohn Law can help with:
- Business Entity Formation (Corporations, LLCs Partnerships, etc.)
- Business Acquisitions (i.e. assets)
- Contract Review and Analysis
- Contract Drafting:
- Asset Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Confidentially/ Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Leases and/or Real Estate Purchase Contracts
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Partnership/Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholder and/or Operating Agreements
- Other General Business Contracts
- Contract Negotiation
- Employer/Employee Relations
- Registered Agent Services
- Legal Audits
- Other Business Related Counsel
You will need an attorney you can count on that not only has the experience and expertise to handle complex business issues, but one that will become familiar with your business goals and objectives and provide concise advice in that context. Attorney Littlejohn becomes familiar with his clients’ businesses such that when problems and opportunities arise, you won’t have to “hope” you attorney understands the context, you will “know” your attorney understands your business and how best to get you back to running your business.
Remember if you need counsel in any of the areas above or any other area of business law, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.